My Genius Hour Project

My goal on my genius hour project is to build a volcano and do it good. I hope it comes out right where me and my partner get an A+. We are going to build a big volcano that erupts in front of the class. It is going to look realistic because we are going to put a bunch of effort in to it, we are going to name it MT. Dew. My partners never built a volcano before, I did in 6th grade but it wasn’t that big it was just supposed to be a little project, But this one is going to be big. I know a little bit on how to make it, like the eruption and what you need. When i was in 6th grade my dad made some of it so this time it’s only going to be me and my partner doing it. We look on some videos on how to make it so it won’t be that hard, but making it takes a lot of time. The paper mache  is really wet so it might not look right on the newspaper. This is important to me because when i made it in 6th grade it wasn’t a good one but this I plan on it being really really big. Also the eruption is  pretty good it does’t do anything but burst out of the volcano then drizzle down the volcano. Those are my goals and how I am going to accomplish them, and why I am going to do this.

download                                         Volcano facts link